EXO Tall Cuff Compression Sock
The angles of the joints in the ankles, feet, and toes of a cyclist are relatively static and consistent during a pedal stroke, and this can cause numbness and discomfort over time. The EXO System Compression Socks provide active compression, which promotes blood circulation and lessens the onset of fatigue. it's also designed for optimal performance through summer conditions providing a lightweight layer of moisture wicking support and protection. Available in two cuff heights, two color ways and a range of sizes to fit nearly any size foot comfortably.
- Compression qualities create a micro-massaging effect that helps lessen fatigue
- 70% Dryarn, 25% Polyamide and 4% Lycra to keep feet cool and dry
- Calf height incorporates compression benefits
- Anatomical right and left foot specific knits for best fit
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odor properties