Lightweight protection against windy conditions.
Extremely light and packable, the NX-G Wind Jacket features a woven ripstop nylon outer shell that ensures protection, while back and underarm insert panels wick sweat and move moisture away from the body. Acqua Zero water repellent treatment adds an extra layer of protection against the elements during inclement weather. A concealed inner pocket allows you to easily pack the jacket into itself, giving you the option to store it in your jersey pocket when your exertion levels climb or the wind subsides.
Features + Benefits
- Lightweight protection that adds a layer of warmth to your kit
- Acqua Zero water repellent treatment
- Elastic armbands help seal out elements and keep jacket in place
Inner concealed pocket can hold valuables but is designed to pack jacket into itself for easy storage in jersey pocket
- Secure VISLON® YKK zipper
- Elastic waistband helps to provide a snug fit
- Reflective rear waistband for visibility in inclement weather conditions
- Made it Italy
NX-G is the next generation in cycling apparel and includes our most innovative and lux pieces. The ultimate in aerodynamics, comfort, and performance. Fabrics are placed strategically in panels that work together to provide stretch, tension, protection, and ventilation in precisely the right locations. The highest level technologies are incorporated into ultra refined weaves and compact construction. These pieces are race cut, designed to fit close to the body like a second skin to deliver all the built-in benefits.
This item is based on Men's sizing. For Women's sizing, we recommend ordering one size down
Materials + Care
- Outer: 100% RipStop DWR treated Nylon
- Back Panel: Polyester/Nylon blend
- Waistband: Elastane
Machine wash cold wash at 30°C or less on reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry