The FR-C Long Sleeve Jersey works all winter long. It provides better warmth, ventilation, and versatility than many winter jackets.
The jersey utilizes Dolomiti, a microfiber polyester/spandex performance fabric that regulates temperature and moisture. It uses the body's own heat to retain warmth while simultaneously wicking moisture away to keep you dry. Being a member of the FR-C collection means this jersey has a body hugging aerodynamic fit that is ideally suited for cyclists who want to optimize their energy and comfort the whole year round. Like the entire FR-C range, the jersey comfortably conforms to the rider's body and is ideally suited for the rider that wants a jersey with a low external profile that provides maximum warmth as well as ventilation.
Features + Benefits
- Aerofix Zipper guard. Ergonomically shaped tall collar seals out elements
- Reversed full CamLock zipper.
- Light elastic at the waist
- 3 rear cargo pockets and a fourth zippered pocket provide ample storage space
- Three high visibility reflective strips flank the rear pocket
- Silicone gripper elastic in rear waistband holds the jacket in place
- UPF 15
- Made in Italy
FR-C Pro pieces have been developed and perfected over decades. This is the collection tested and proven by the pros. Our WorldTour teams are riding in these pieces now and you can experience the same level of comfort and performance they enjoy. FR-C Pro cut is race-ready, designed to fit close and contour perfectly to the body like a second skin that makes every movement natural and comfortable.