THE Winter Glove for the coldest day on the bike.
Sotto Zero Translates directly to "below zero" in Italian so there is really no confusing the intended use of these gloves.
Providing amble insulation, but without the bulky feel and multiple layers you'd expect from a deep winter glove, this particular piece is Giordana's ultimate in cold weather protection for the hands. Silicone applications on the palm and fingers allow for confidence inspiring grip and shifting even in wet and slick conditions, and gel padding along the outer palm ensures all day comfort.
- The Sotto Zero is made to keep your hands warm on rides well below zero
- Windproof, waterproof, and seam-sealed to protect against the elements
- It has a built in fleece liner that provides insulation
- The palm has gel padding at pressure points and a flexible gripper
- Reflective elements for added visibility
- Velcro® fastener at the wrist.