Give the gift of pure Italian design and culture.
Love great wine? Love great design? Want to say thank you for an unforgettable holiday or celebrate the wine enthusiast on your list? Give an authentic gift that’s Italian-made, stylishly packaged, and highly functional. This elegant corkscrew features signature artisanship and distinctive design made entirely in Italy by Campagnolo, one of the most renowned bike component producers in the world.
Each detail of this wine opener is a characteristic feature of the Campagnolo brand and is deeply rooted in the world of cycling. The screws are taken from the Super Record crankset, an element that adorned the bikes of Merckx, Indurain, Gimondi, and other great names of the past, and makes the Campagnolo BIG Corkscrew™ unlike anything you've ever seen.
Each stage of design and manufacturing takes place in Vicenza, in the hands of those who, for years, have used their experience to make Campagnolo products.
Don't let your passion for wine and Italian design wait. Give the gift of Italy.
Features + Benefits
- Corkscrew Dimensions: 11.8" x 4.7" (30cm x 12cm)
- Box Dimensions: 32.5cm x 15cm x 8cm
- Weight: 2.2lb (1kg)
- A telescopic, self-centering bell positions the screw exactly in the middle of the cork, and once screwed down, the two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately.
- This means that the bottle does not get shaken, which would disturb the sediment typical of aged wines.
- The corkscrew has also been designed to never twist completely through the cork, thus preventing pieces of cork from dropping into the wine.