The Pinnacle in Performance and Comfort
Premium level, lightweight and breathable FR-C fabrics combine with our Body Clone technology to create a second skin fit that's designed for the Pros and made just for you.
Shorter Inseam - The regular length FR-C Pro Short inseam of 10 inches* (25.5cm) decreases by 5cm to create a shorter inseam version of 8 inches or 20cm. This length is perfect for cyclists who want to work on their tan lines or for those who find the regular inseam length just a little too long. *Inseam length for size Small. See all inseam lengths here.
Features + Benefits
- HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra
- Women's specific cut that curves to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting
- Anti-abrasion seat panel fabric
- Two reflective tabs, one on each side, for visibility
- Women's Cirro S-W chamois with Aloe Vera infusion
- Made in Italy
The brand new HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra has the properties and material structure of a compressive power Lycra, yet its soft and supple feel provides unmatched comfort for the perfect fit.
The FR-C Pro Short represents the pinnacle in comfort and craftsmanship. The short was designed on a curve to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. We chose a 220 gram 50 thread count Lycra fabric, with soft and supportive compression, creates a short so comfortable that once you put it on you’ll be inspired to put some time on the bike.
Equally comfortable features of the FR-C Pro Short include; the 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting, the anti-abrasion seat panel fabric, and Ametista Carbon waist panel.
The short is finished off with two reflective tabs, one on each side, for global visibility needs.
Last but not least these shorts receive Giordana’s top of the line Cirro S-W chamois with Aloe Vera infusion.
The FR-C Pro Short is the bedrock of our DNA and similarly to the FR-C Pro Short Sleeve Jersey exemplifies a crown jewel in technical cycling apparel.
Materials + Care
- Outer Thigh/Waist Panels: 78% Polyester 22% Elastane
- Inner Thigh Panels: 77% Polyamide 23% Elastane
- Bib Uppers: 62% Polyamide 38% Elastane
Machine wash at 40°C or less on reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Hang or lay flat to dry.