Men's FR-C Pro Cargo Bib Short
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Designed for on-road, off-road, or wherever your adventure takes you.
The FR-C Pro Bib Short represents the pinnacle in performance and comfort and the additional storage can take you further than ever before. The high compression HC50 short fabric is lightweight and durable keeping your legs fresh on all-day excursions. The large side cargo pockets are also made from abrasion resistant HC50 fabric and allow for tons of extra storage space to stash your phone, snacks, gels, bars, and extra gear. Carry everything you’d normally keep in the pockets of a cycling jersey with the side pockets and two rear pockets connected to the bib uppers.
Features + Benefits
- Cargo pockets feature durable HC50 fabric
- Two rear pockets built into the bib upper sit sight unseen under a tech tee, t-shirt, or jersey
- HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra is a 220-gram weight with 50 thread count per square centimeter
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs hold the shorts in place without restricting
- Anti-abrasion fabric on the seat panel
- Reflective tabs for visibility
- Cirro S chamois with Aloe Vera infusion
- Made in Italy
The FR-C Pro Bib Short was designed on a curve to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. We chose a 220 gram 50 thread count fabric, with soft and supportive compression, which creates a bib short so comfortable that once you put it on you’ll be inspired to put some time on the bike.
The HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra has the properties and material structure of a compressive power Lycra, yet its soft and supple feel provides unmatched comfort for the perfect fit.
Equally comfortable features of the FR-C Pro bib short include; the 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs, which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting, the anti-abrasion seat panel fabric, Ametista Carbon waist panel, and the stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers.
The bibs are finished off with two reflective tabs, one on each side of the bib short, for global visibility needs.
Last but not least these bibs receive Giordana’s top of the line Cirro S chamois with Aloe Vera infusion and the Copa Mondiale sculpted fit.
FR-C Pro pieces have been developed and perfected over decades. This is the collection tested and proven by the pros. Our WorldTour teams are riding in these pieces now and you can experience the same level of comfort and performance they enjoy. FR-C Pro cut is race-ready, designed to fit close and contour perfectly to the body like a second skin that makes every movement natural and comfortable.
Material + Care
- Outer Thigh/Waist Panels: 78% Polyester 22% Elastane
- Inner Thigh Panels: 77% Polyamide 23% Elastane
- Bib Uppers: 62% Polyamide 38% Elastane
Machine wash at 40°C or less on reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Hang or lay flat to dry
- Variant: BLACK / XS
- SKU: GICS22-CBIB-FRCP-BLCK01