Men's G-Shield Thermal Bib Tight
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
When unpredictable weather conditions hit, G-Shield has you covered.
The G-Shield Men's Thermal Bib Tight is designed to offer three-season protection that can keep you riding in fall, through winter, and back into spring. It also includes built-in protection from rain and wind, shielding you from inclement weather.
This bib tight is constructed using new thermal fleece-lined Blizzard™ fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent treatment that fuses to the fibers in the fabric to provide a hydrophobic coating that protects you from wet weather conditions.
By using only one seam that runs down the back of the leg, less stitching is exposed to the elements, meaning water and cold temperatures are less likely to creep in while you’re exerting effort.
The ankles include internal elastic grippers that help hold tights in place, and the calves of the tights are finished with two large reflectivity stripes that aid in visibility in low-light conditions. The all-black elastic bib uppers include woven G-Shield lettering in bright blue and a mesh panel at the back for breathability and support, while also holding the aloe vera Cirro-S chamois securely in place.
Features + Benefits
- All-new fit, materials, and look
- 300-gram weight fleece-lined fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™
- One seam at the back of the leg for increased protection from the elements and less penetration of water through the fabric
- Straight cut waist for comfort
- Reflective stripes on the back of both legs for visibility
- Stretchy black elastic bib straps that provide support
- Aloe vera infused Cirro-S chamois
- Made in Italy
Acqua Zero Eco™ nanotechnology treatment bonds with the fibers of the fabric on a nano level to create a barrier against wind and water.
The protective Acqua Zero Eco™ treatment provides excellent water repellency with a very low absorption rate so the garments retain less water under a heavy downpour and remain lighter than untreated fabrics. Even when soaked the G-Shield garments retain their breathability and aid in efficient core temperature management making this a must-have kit for your cold and wet-weather range.
Material + Care
- 76% Nylon / 24% Elastane
- Machine wash cold (40° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry
- Variant: BLACK / XS
- SKU: GICW21-BITI-GSHI-BLCK01