Protection for your all-out efforts when wet or cold weather conditions hit.
Designed to offer three-season protection against the elements, the G-Shield Thermal Jersey provides a soft, flexible, non-restrictive fit that that is perfect for layering. Built-in Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent nanotechnology fuses to the fibers in the fabric to provide a hydrophobic coating that protects you against inclement weather, making this jersey so versatile that it can keep you riding in fall, through winter - with the addition of arm and leg warmers - and back into spring.
Additional features include two reflective stripes on the left side pocket and reflective pixel technology at the back for increased visibility. An ergo collar comfortably fits the neck and a large tooth zipper with a large zipper pull for easy adjustments.
Features + Benefits
- All-new fit, materials, and look
- 260-gram weight fleece lined Blizzard ™ fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent treatment
- Longer, straight cut sleeves to protect from the elements
- Reflective stripes on left rear pocket and pixel reflectivity at rear tail
- 3 rear cargo pockets for easy storage
- Large tooth zipper with large pull for easy adjustments
- Made in Italy
The G-Shield Thermal Jersey combines a thermal fleeced Blizzard™ fabric with a water-repellent Acqua Zero Eco™ nanotechnology treatment. This treatment bonds with the fibers of the fabric on a nano level to create a barrier against wind and water.
The protective Acqua Zero Eco™ treatment provides excellent water repellency with a very low absorption rate so the garments retain less water under a heavy downpour and remain lighter than untreated fabrics. Even when soaked the G-Shield garments retain their breathability and aid in efficient core temperature management making this a must-have kit for your cold and wet-weather range.
The G-Shield Short Sleeve Jersey is a more relaxed fit compared to FR-C Pro and SilverLine jerseys to allow room for layering.
Material + Care
- 86% Nylon / 14% Elastane
- Machine wash cold (30° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry