A slightly relaxed fit jacket with thermal windproof protection for training on crisp mornings and into cold, windy days.
A true cold weather jacket with thermal windproof protection that allows you to train hard without holding moisture in.
The SilverLine Winter Jacket is made with a new cut and more volume to provide a slightly relaxed fit. Made of a 3 layer bonded material, this jacket includes a protective outer shell with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellant treatment, a windproof Windtex™ middle membrane, and a soft thermal inner fabric to keep you warm and comfortable. Side panels and underarm areas are made of super breathable thermal Blizzard™ fabric with water repellent treatment.
A tall collar provides an extra level of wind proofing and protects the neck from the elements. Pair this jacket with a short sleeve base layer and thermal neck gaiter or cap, or a thermal long sleeve jersey when riding in the coldest of winter temperatures.
Features + Benefits:
- Revised, more generous fit for improved layering
3 layer membrane, 260 gram fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellant treated Blizzard ™ fabric at the sides, underarm panels, and back pocket
Windproof Windtex™ middle membrane
- Inner fleece-like fabric increases thermal properties to provide increased warmth
- Tall, fleece-lined collar
- Elastic straight-cut cuff at wrist
- Reflective accents at sides of waist, left arm, and center rear pocket
- Made in Italy
Materials + Care
- Machine wash cold (30° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry