New fit, new look, and new fabrics.
Designed for a wide range of cyclists, from beginners to experienced, as well as a variety of body types, the new SilverLine jersey offers ergonomic paneling and multiple high-performance fabrics to provide aerodynamic support and all-day comfort.
The classic, comfortable, and non-restrictive fit comes from the construction of the new ceramic Breeze fabric which has a high degree of stretch and return. The micro-ceramic filaments also offer increased breathability and temperature regulation, keeping you cool once the heat hits. Breeze fabric front and back also offers UPF 30+ sun protection. The aero-dimpled, lightweight, and highly breathable fabric on the shoulders and down the sides of the back aids in airflow with paneling ergonomically designed for comfort while in the riding position.
Features + Benefits
New micro-ceramic fabric regulates body temperature, dries quickly, has high stretch for comfort and ideal fit, and is anti-bacterial
- Aero dimpled, highly breathable panels on the shoulders and down the sides of the back aid in airflow
- Cut shorter in the front to prevent bunching when in the riding position
- Lower collar compared to previous generation SilverLine jersey
- Three folded hem reinforced rear cargo pockets with reflective detail at center for visibility
- Elastic rear waistband helps jersey stay secure and features reflective pixels at both sides of the waist
- Ergonomically contoured waist paneling - longer length at the back helps jersey stay secure with shorter length in front to prevent bunching while in the riding position
- Full-length CamLock™ zipper for quick and easy adjustment
- UPF 30+ fabric front and back
- Made in Italy
The all-new SilverLine Jersey is designed for a wide range of cyclists, from beginners to experienced, as well as a variety of body types. The fit is not second skin but more relaxed for all-day comfort. The distinct look of the dimpled aero shoulder fabric, giro style sleeves, and aero paneling at the back derive from the elite NX-G Air Jersey.
The main material front and back, Breeze, is a 0% Lycra material, like the NX-G Air Jersey. Its high stretch comes from the construction of the micro-ceramic filament within the fabric which also provides high breathability. The ceramic element helps keep you cool during summer heat and is anti-bacterial. On top of all that the front and back has UPF 30+ protection.
The collar is slightly lower than previous generation to accommodate a wide variety of cyclists. The scoop of the waist comes from the slightly higher front and lower rear. This helps any excess material from bunching or gathering while in the riding position and keeps your pockets and rear waist in place along with silicone-free gripper to hold in place.
Optimized to meet the technical demands of cyclists of all ability levels while accommodating the widest variety of riders, the SilverLine pieces are cut to fit slightly less form fitting than the race-ready fit of FR-C Pro or NX-G, and are constructed with fabrics that provide all the necessary performance properties with a more classic, non-restrictive fit.
Pro Tip: A relaxed jersey should never be sloppy or ill-fitting and the combination of fabrics and paneling creates a perfect and comfortable feel. Wear your typical Giordana jersey size or size down for a more second skin style fit.
Materials + Care
- Body of Jersey: 65% Nylon / 35% Polyester
- Arm and Side Panels: 77% Polyester / 22% Elastane
Machine wash at 40°C or less on reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Hang or lay flat to dry