The best of both worlds - a new take on Lungo.
The Lungo Short combines a technical double-faced medium compression fabric, perfect for any ride, with paneling that supports a wide range of cyclists and body types.
The Icon fabric is the star of the new Lungo Short. Allowing for all-day use without losing its compression over the length of your ride, this double-faced technical microfiber fabric uses a large square knit with a super soft interior that excels the movement of moisture for a fast drying short while promoting micro massaging effects to keep your legs fresh for those long rides.
Features + Benefits
- For all-day or just an hour, the Lungo short is perfect for a wide variety of cyclists and body types
- Icon fabric: Medium compression, double-faced technical fabric with square weave on inside of fabric promotes fast drying and micro massaging
- Turned over hem finish on leg
- Doubled lycra waistband, thermo welded, increases strength and prevents rolling
- Elastic at the back with gripper adhesive
- Kryptonite anti-abrasion fabric used at the seat panel for durability
- Reflective accents at back of legs
- Cirro chamois
- Made in Italy
From the previous generation Lungo, which excelled on long, all-day rides and in comfort, supporting a wide variety of body types with its material and paneling, the new Lungo does all this and more, starting with a better price.
Icon Fabric - The outside of the Lungo short’s main material is a similar feel and look to a traditional lycra short but the inside is a microfiber-polyester, with a large square knit and almost fleece-like finish for a very soft feel against the skin. This technical two-faced fabric also aids in compression and provides a micro-massaging effect as well as increased breathability, drying faster on hot rides. The material also does not loosen up with time or excessive heat for an all-day style medium compression.
The turned over hem on the edge of leg panels and a high waist for comfort accommodates a variety of body types. The new waistband is a doubled lycra, thermo welded to increase strength and prevent rolling while in the riding position. Added adhesive non-silicone treatment at the back also aids in keeping the short in place.
The same textured fabric from the seat panel of our FR-C Pro bibs is also used here which is anti-abrasion, increasing durability and keeps you in place on a variety of seat surfaces.