Men's Vero Pro Tri Top
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Vero Pro Short Sleeve Tri Top simplifies your training and racing needs. It’s a form-fitting jersey that takes its cues from skinsuits, but adds a few tricks of its own.
Features + Benefits
- Full zipper with garage at top
- Low neck for aerodynamics, comfort, and microclimate control
- Front panels and sleeves are smooth and stretchy, SPF 30+
- Back panel features three-dimensional weave for moisture transpiration, SPF 20+
- Back panel treated with Microfresh to minimize the impact and odors of sweat
- Two top-access pockets
- Lycra piping finishes neck, front waist hem, and pockets
- Available in the Giordana Custom program
- Made in Italy
The jersey features a full zipper to make getting in and out a breeze. The zipper finishes its route at the neck inside a zipper garage to minimize the likelihood of chafing. The neck itself is slightly scooped with no collar to lie flat whether running or riding, even when unzipped.
The Vero Pro line uses stretchier fabrics with less compression than you find in the FR-C Pro garments. This change accommodates a wider range of body types and makes them easier to get into and out of.
The short sleeves run nearly the length of upper arms, as material is faster than skin. That material, the front panels, shoulders, and sleeves are made of a stretchy, smooth microfiber that wicks well. The back is made of three-dimensional, woven, directional-stretch textile that is great at evaporating sweat, something that is nice on the ride and super on the run and is strong enough to prevent over-stuffed pockets from sagging.
There are two top-access pockets that are deep enough for a vest and warmers, with a 5cm wide gripper elastic underneath to prevent the pockets from moving.
- Variant: BLUE/BLACK / S
- SKU: GICS20-SSJY-VETR-BLBK02