A technical face mask that utilizes our manufacturing expertise and specialized equipment to deliver a comfortable, breathable, and protective covering.
Our masks are designed for general use, appropriate for low to moderate exertion on the bike, or when riding through highly trafficked areas of walkers or other cyclists. They are applicable for use in any active, outdoor, or social setting.
We rigorously tested the masks in a variety of conditions and over extended periods of time. To ensure an ideal fit, our masks include an aluminum nose bridge to hold the mask to the face. The piece is easily malleable â just gently squeeze to conform to the face. Combined with a proper fit, the breathable, tightly woven material and single-layer construction allows for unrestricted breathing while still blocking transmission.
This mask is not for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily fluids, or other hazardous liquids might be expected.
Features + Benefits
- Lightweight and breathable fabric with 4-way stretch and UV protection
- Treated with a water-repellent treatment
- Cut from a single piece of material with no added elastic or piping for optimum comfort
- Seams on top of the nose and under the chin contour the mask to the face
- Laser-cut loops wrap around the ears to keep secure
- Aluminum nose bridge adjusts to optimize fit and hold the mask to the face
- Made In Italy
- This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges
- This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment
Quick tipâ make sure not to bend the metal nose bridge totally in half. Once your nose bridge is adjusted to fit your nose and face, try to limit bending it back flat or in half. Limiting this will preserve the nose bridge.
Material + Care