Stay warm and protected from rain, wet roads, and cold and windy conditions.
The AV Windfront Bib Tight utilizes a breathable three-layer fabric that provides protection from the cold. This fabric is treated with an Acqua Zero Eco™ hydrophobic treatment that bonds to the fibers to repel water. The third layer of wind resistant membrane is strategically placed to provide warmth, starting with the middle of the body where the legs meet the torso and moving down over the thigh, knee, and shins. New gusseted stitches at the knee offer improved mobility in the area without restricting the articulation of the legs.
Features + Benefits
- Acqua Zero Eco™ treated thermal 3-layer fabric
- Zippered cuffs at the ankle
- Strategically placed windfront panels that protect from cold weather
- Reflective stripe accents on lower legs for visibility
- Cirro S-W chamois
Acqua Zero Eco™ treatment repels water and has a very low absorption rate so it retains less water and therefore remains lighter than untreated fabrics. Even when soaked it retains its breathability aiding in efficient core temperature management.
Materials + Care
- 94% Polyester 6% Elastane
- Machine wash cold (30° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry