Designed for on-road, off-road, or wherever your adventure takes you.
The FR-C Pro Bib Short represents the pinnacle in performance and comfort and the additional storage can take you further than ever before. The high compression HC50 short fabric is lightweight and durable keeping your legs fresh on all-day excursions. The side cargo pockets allow for tons of extra storage space to stash your phone, snacks, gels, bars, and extra gear. Carry everything you’d normally keep in the pockets of a cycling jersey with the side pockets and two rear pockets connected to the bib uppers.
Features + Benefits
- Cargo pockets feature durable HC50 fabric
- Two rear pockets built into the bib upper sit sight unseen under a tech tee, t-shirt, or jersey
- HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra provides comfort and support
- Designed on a curve to clone the body's natural riding position
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting
- Anti-abrasion seat panel fabric
- Ametista Carbon waist panel
- Stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers
Reflective tabs on each side of the bib short for visibility
- Women's Cirro S-W chamois with Aloe Vera infusion
- Made in Italy
The regular length FR-C Pro bib short inseam of 10.5 inches* (26.5 cm) decreases by 3cm to create a shorter inseam version of 9.25 inches or 23.5 cm. *Inseam length for a size Small.
The brand new HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra has the properties and material structure of a compressive power Lycra, yet its soft and supple feel provides unmatched comfort for the perfect fit.
The FR-C Pro Bib Short represents the pinnacle in comfort and craftsmanship. The bib short was designed on a curve to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. We chose a 220-gram 50 thread count Lycra fabric, with soft and supportive compression, creates a bib short so comfortable that once you put it on you’ll be inspired to put some time on the bike.
Equally comfortable features of the FR-C Pro bib short include; the 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting, the anti-abrasion seat panel fabric, Ametista Carbon waist panel, and the stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers.
The bibs are finished off with two reflective tabs, one on each side of the bib short, for global visibility needs.
Last but not least these bibs receive Giordana’s top-of-the-line Cirro S-W chamois with Aloe Vera infusion.
The FR-C Pro Bib Short is the bedrock of our DNA and similarly to the FR-C Pro Short Sleeve Jersey exemplifies a crown jewel in technical cycling apparel.
FR-C Pro cut is race-ready, designed to fit close and contour perfectly to the body like a second skin that makes every movement natural and comfortable. FR-C Pro pieces have been developed and perfected over decades. This is the collection tested and proven by the pros. Our WorldTour teams are riding in these pieces now and you can experience the same level of comfort and performance they enjoy.
Materials + Care
- Outer Thigh/Waist Panels: 78% Polyester 22% Elastane
- Inner Thigh Panels: 77% Polyamide 23% Elastane
- Bib Uppers: 62% Polyamide 38% Elastane
Machine wash at 40°C or less on a reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Hang or lay flat to dry