Breathability and warmth that protects from the elements in a lightweight form.
The FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Jacket uses a strategic ergonomic paneling system to deliver a winter jacket that is lightweight while still providing an amazing level of warmth. Thermal Blizzard Acqua Zero™ treated fabric is used under the arms and at the back to provide breathability during hard efforts and water resistance in inclement weather while the eVent DVstretch™ windproof membrane is used on the front of the jacket and sleeves for protection from the elements while also allowing for breathability and temperature regulation.
Straight-cut cuffs provide a snug and comfortable fit at the wrist to seal out the cold. A highly reflective Pixel™ panel at the rear tail enhances visibility in low light and inclement weather conditions.
Our FR-C Pro collection was originally designed for our Pro Team racers and provides a snug, race-fit that is ideal for training and interval work. This jacket was designed as part of a layering system and provides the most warmth when worn with a jersey or base layer underneath.
Features + Benefits
- Improved fit to allow for layering
- New strategic ergonomic paneling with Acqua Zero Eco™ treatment provides wind and water protection
- Windproof eVent DVstretch™ high performance membrane technology with the perfect balance of stretch, water resistance, and breathability
- Elastic straight-cut cuff at the wrists seals out cold air
- Three rear pockets for storage
- Side zippered pocket
- Reflective Giordana logo on the left arm and reflective Pixel ™ rear panel on tail of jacket
- Made in Italy
Material + Care
- Outer: 82% Polyester / 10% Teflon / 8% Elastane
- Membrane: 93% Polyester / 7% Elastane
- Inner: 85% Nylon / 15% Elastane
Machine wash cold (30° C) / Do not bleach / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry