Waterproof, lightweight, and packable.
The FR-C Pro Rain Jacket is made of wind and waterproof lightweight fabric and was designed to protect as you ride through the elements. The jacket's fabric includes a 3-layer membrane that wicks water away and also features a new reflective rear waistband that keeps you visible. The elastic at the wrists seal out water, keeping you dry. A high collar allows for extra protection from the elements. The jacket is finished off with an internal pocket that allows you to pack the jacket away inside itself for easy storage when you need to shed layers in changing weather conditions.
Features + Benefits
- Lightweight and breathable race-style fit
- 3-layer membrane fabric with taped seams
- 10k waterproof rating
- Rain-resistant zipper with wide zipper pull that is easy to use with gloves
- Drop tail prevents jacket from riding up, provides coverage from road spray and features a reflective rear waistband that keeps you visible in low light, inclement weather conditions
- Elastic at the wrists helps seal body from the elements
- High collar provides extra protection and warmth
- Internal pocket on back allows you to pack the jacket inside itself for easy storage
- Made in Italy
This item is based on Men's sizing. For Women's sizing, we recommend ordering one size down
FR-C Pro | Race Ready
FR-C Pro pieces have been developed and perfected over decades. This is the collection tested and proven by the pros. Our WorldTour teams are riding in these pieces now and you can experience the same level of comfort and performance they enjoy. FR-C Pro cut is race-ready, designed to fit close and contour perfectly to the body like a second skin that makes every movement natural and comfortable.
Materials + Care
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Zipper lining: 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
Machine wash at 40°C or less on reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Hang or lay flat to dry