For your coldest weather rides, you need protection, comfort, and versatility.
The magic of the AV Versa comes from its fabric that allows for warmth and breathability in a medium-weight winter jacket. The three layer DVstretch™ eVent fabric used on the front, back, and shoulders/arms is wind and water resistant that moves with the body and provides wind and water protection. This is coupled with a high elasticity WindTex membrane strategically placed on the sides of the body, helping to regulate body temperature while also allowing increased breathability. The inside is fleece lined for warmth and comfort while the entire exterior has DWR water repellent treatment to keep you protected in inclement weather. Highly reflective accents on the left arm, rear pocket, and rear drop tail keep you visible in low light and seasonal conditions.
Features + Benefits
- Revised, more generous fit for improved layering
- 3-layer eVent DVstretch™ fabric front and back
- WindTex membrane panels at the sides of the waist and underarms aid in breathability
- Ergonomic collar for a comfortable fit
- Full length large tooth zipper for easy adjustments
- Reflective stripes on left arm and back pocket for visibility
- Highly reflective Pixel fabric on the rear drop tail
- Made in Italy
Materials + Care
- Outer: 82% Polyester / 10% Teflon / 8% Elastane
- Membrane: 93% Polyester / 7% Elastane
- Inner: 86% Nylon / 14% Elastane
Machine wash cold (30° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry