The FR-C Jersey is constructed of premium level materials and utilizes each fabric strategically to create an extremely lightweight, breathable, and race ready piece. Redesigning this jersey for 2015 was no easy task, as the FRC jersey has been at Giordana's top rung for years. The new Asteria 3.0 is used throughout several panels. This lightweight microfiber blend is soft against the skin and intentionally designed to breath, block UV rays, and move perspiration away from the rider's skin. Like all FormaRed-Carbon garments the short sleeve jersey employs a body hugging fit. This facilitates a sleek aerodynamic profile, but also allows the premium fabrics to do their jobs. Well suited for warm and hot weather rides where intense efforts are a given. The temperature range of the jersey can be extended easily by pairing it with an appropriate base layer. Piped light elastic at front waist hem and silicone gripper elastic at the rear waist hem. Accent Full CamLock reversed zipper for one hand adjustment. Zipper guards at top and bottom of zip. Three rear pockets constructed to achieve an aero profile. 4th zippered pocket with reflective accent.
Features + Benefits
- Asteria 3.0 front panel, side panels, armpit panels, and back left and right panels
- Host Carbon: rear "I" Panel contours over the shoulders, down the spine, and wraps the kidney's
- Revolution: shoulder panels, hip panels and rear cargo pockets
- Laser cut and heat welded arm hems
- Ergo Collar: sculpted relief at back of neck for unrestricted movement