Developed through decades of experience, the SilverLine Short has been totally redesigned with a new woven and textured fabric that keeps the body cool while offering high compression.
The shorts are constructed of a textured woven fabric which wraps the leg with two panels. This supports the quads and glutes separately and provides compression to reduce muscle fatigue as well as a cooling effect. The core system stabilizes the short while accommodating the waist and hips for a comfortable fit that stays in place. The waist is held in place with gentle jacquard elastic.
Features + Benefits
- Non-restrictive woven fabric that provides compression to reduce muscle fatigue
- Woven elastic leg cuffs that stay in place while you ride
- Cirro aloe vera infused chamois
- Made in Italy
Classic Comfort and Compression
SilverLine garments showcase performance and value as only decades of expertise in manufacturing cycling apparel can. The SilverLine short is the culmination of that experience. Utilizing a classic Giordana cut that has evolved over decades of refinement; the resulting fit is comfortable and non-restrictive, yet supportive with the perfect amount of compression.
The leg cuffs are 4.5cm in width and are constructed of soft woven elastic, which stays in place while remaining soft and non-restrictive.
The Cirro features aloe vera infusion at the nano level and a four-layer construction including a hydrophobic foam layer that repels moisture.
Materials + Care
- Waist Fabric: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane
- Leg Panels: 82% Polyamide 18% Elastane
- Machine wash at 40°C or less on reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Hang or lay flat to dry