Vero Pro Tri Women's Sleeveless Suit
Features + Benefits
- Half zipper with garage at top.
- Low neck for aerodynamics, comfort, and microclimate control.
- Front panel is smooth and stretchy, UPF 30+.
- Back panel, UPF 20+, features three-dimensional weave for moisture transpiration.
- Back panel treated with Microfresh to minimize the impact and odors of sweat.
- Two side-access pockets.
- Lycra piping finishes neck, front waist hem, and pockets.
- Leg hems are 5cm wide and can be sublimated with color and design.
- Legs, excluding the hems, are DWR-treated Top Gear Lycra Power, UPF 50+.
- Tri-specific chamois with aloe vera-infused fabric.
- Available in the Giordana Custom program
- Made it Italy
The Vero Pro Sleeveless Tri Suit is a faster version of the pairing of the Vero Pro sleeveless jersey and shorts. The bottoms fit better and stay in place more easily thanks to the top holding them up, kind of like bib shorts, and the jersey stays aero more easily thanks to the shorts keeping the jersey tucked into place.
The Vero Pro line uses stretchier fabrics with less compression than you find in the FR-C Pro garments. This change makes them easier to get into and out of.
The top features a three-quarter length zipper to make getting in and out a breeze. The zipper finishes its route at the neck inside a zipper garage to minimize the likelihood of chafing. The neck itself is generously scooped with no collar to lie flat whether running or riding, even when unzipped. The armholes are fairly large to make all three disciplines faster: no getting in the way of arm movement while swimming, no excess material to flap in the breeze while riding, and the minimal material reduces the likelihood of overheating on the run.
The front panels are made of a stretchy, smooth microfiber that wicks well. The back is made of three-dimensional, woven, directional-stretch textile that is great at evaporating sweat, something that is nice on the ride and super on the run and is strong enough to prevent over-stuffed pockets from sagging. Those pockets have side access and actually are underneath the back panel, keeping them super aero. The pockets, collar, and jersey waist hem are finished with Lycra piping for comfort.
The shorts are adapted from the Vero Pro Tri Shorts. The main textile deployed for these bottoms is Top Gear Lycra Power. It’s a durable, abrasion-resistant, low-compression, high-stretch spandex that is finished with a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) treatment to minimize water-logging, whether that’s sweating on a run, a steep climb, or even a swim. The DWR treatment also improves durability as it improves the garment’s resistance to chlorine.
Giordana's tri-specific chamois is sewn into the bottoms via Tri-Stitch sewing. This three-step zigzag method makes the chamois and short one for greater comfort and durability.