Women's AV Extreme Lyte Winter Jacket
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
High breathability and warmth in a lightweight winter jacket — ride with intensity without overheating.
Perfect for the cool and cold winter conditions, the AV Extreme Lyte Jacket has 3 distinguishing features: Acqua Zero Eco™ nanotechnology to protect from rain and wind, Polartec Alpha® Direct insulation to keep you warm and cozy without overheating or oversweating, and thermal fabric paneling at the back to increase breathability and allow for a wider range of performance in cool to cold fall and winter conditions.
The overall lightness of the AV Extreme Lyte Jacket is arguably its forth and perhaps best feature. It allows for layering with only a lightweight jersey or winter base layer for all the comfort you'll need in a super lightweight jacket without the bulk.
The all-around Acqua Zero Eco™ nanotechnology keeps you protected from the rain with its water resistant properties while the breathable DVstretch™ fabric membrane at the front, shoulders, and arms is the most protective while the thermal panel at the back insulates while allowing heat during hard efforts and perspiration to escape. This helps regulate your core body temperature so you can ride with high intensity without overheating or cruise in the cold while keeping warm.
Polartec® Alpha® Direct
The key to the AV Extreme Lyte Jacket's performance in the coldest temperatures is the Polartec Alpha® Direct insulating interior which keeps you warm while releasing excess body heat and perspiration before it causes saturation and discomfort. It does this through soft, lofted fibers that are inherently hydrophobic and resist all moisture.
the AV Extreme Lyte’s grey insulation comes in at 90 grams and is optimized for a slightly wider temperature range — mid 50s to as cold as 32°F — utilizing a thermal panel at the back for increased breathability and use in warmer temperatures compared to the AV Extreme Jacket.
A slightly relaxed-fit, yet still body conforming, the AV Extreme Lyte Jacket has enough warmth built in to be worn with a very lightweight thermal jersey or winter base layer, like our Ceramic short or long sleeve base layers, to keep the bulk down.
Recommended for cool to cold climates and temperatures from high 50°F to mid 30°F.
Temperature ranges are a general reference as every cyclist experiences temperatures differently and depending on your riding style, from high output efforts to low-intensity training and the weight and style of your base layer or long sleeve jersey underneath, the temperature range could be extended or decreased.
Features + Benefits
- High breathability, warmth, and lightweight - ride with intensity without overheating
- AcquaZero Eco water resistant fabric
- Wind resistant DV Stretch 2 layer membrane on front, shoulders, and outside of sleeves
- 90 grams thermal Polartec Alpha® Direct fabric on inside of jacket offers high breathability and does not absorb water so rider stays dry and comfortable
- Thermal back panel with high density knit and Acqua Zero Eco treatment blocks wind and elements and allows increased breathability
- High, ergonomic fleece-lined collar
- Elastic cuff straight cut at wrist for snug and comfortable fit
- Reflective drop tail below rear pockets for protection against low temperatures and inclement weather
- Zippered front side pocket
- Reflective accents on back pocket and left wrist
Machine wash cold (30° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry
- Variant: BLACK / XS
- SKU: GICW21-WJCK-AEXL-BLCK01