MEMORIAL DAY SALE MAY 25-29th — SAVE 25% SITEWIDE
FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS $150+
Women's FR-C Pro Reflective Bib Short
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Stand out and stay visible.
This limited edition kit features an all-new reflective technology that ensures you'll stay visible in low light conditions.
Designed for the Pros and made just for you, the premium, lightweight, and breathable FR-C fabrics combine with our Body Clone technology to create the perfect fit. Our Cirro S Chamois' four layer construction provides comfort for hours in the saddle along with moisture management and support while the HC50™ high compression fabric used on the shorts will inspire you to wear the FR-C Pro bibs for every ride.
The process to achieve this high level of reflectivity is a treatment which fuses reflective glass particles directly into the fabric before the printing process. The floret dot design reflects light in low light and inclement weather conditions in select panels like the large back pocket, arm bands, and leg bands for maximum safety while riding.
Features + Benefits
- Designed on a curve to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion
- 220 gram 50 thread count Lycra fabric, with soft and supportive compression
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting
- Anti-abrasion seat panel fabric
- Ametista Carbon waist panel
- Stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers
- Cirro S chamois with Aloe Vera infusion
- Made in Italy
FR-C Pro pieces have been developed and perfected over decades. This is the collection tested and proven by the pros. Our WorldTour teams are riding in these pieces now and you can experience the same level of comfort and performance they enjoy. FR-C Pro cut is race-ready, designed to fit close and contour perfectly to the body like a second skin that makes every movement natural and comfortable.
- Variant: BLACK/REFLECTIVE / XS
- SKU: GICS20-WBIB-FRCP-BKRF01