Protection for your all-out efforts when wet or cold weather conditions hit.
The G-Shield bib short is designed to offer three-season protection against the elements and is constructed using new thermal fleece-lined Blizzard™ fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent treatment that fuses to the fibers in the fabric to provide a hydrophobic coating that protects you against inclement weather. This bib short is constructed of an all-new fabric that is more tightly woven for optimal wind protection and provides support and compression where you need it most.
Features + Benefits
- All-new fit, materials, and look
- 300-gram weight fleece-lined fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™
- 1on1™ Paneling System uses only one seam at the back of the leg for increased protection from the elements and less penetration of water through the fabric
- Longer, straight cut leg cuffs with more coverage at front for protection from elements
- Straight cut waist for comfort
- Reflective stripes on the back of both legs for visibility
- High-stretch black elastic bib straps help provide support
- Aloe vera infused Cirro S-W chamois
- Made in Italy
The leg cuffs are straight cut at an angle to provide more coverage towards the front of the leg and prevent bunching at the back of the knees and have only one seam at the back of the leg to provide increased protection from the elements. The waist is straight cut to provide a comfortable fit that does not dig into the body. Elastic bib strap uppers are all black with woven G-Shield lettering in a bright blue and mesh panel at the back for breathability. Two reflective stripes at the back of both legs provide visibility in low light conditions.
Material + Care
- Machine wash cold (40° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry